Scripteen Temporary URL Shortener allows your users to create nice shortened links which will expire in a specified time (in days/hours).
- show advertising for a number of seconds before redirecting to destination URL (make money)
- jQuery/AJAX Based form for shortening links
- show direct link, bbcode for forums and html tags for generated shortened URL
- FAQ/Advertise pages (content via admin panel's CMS)
- nice contact form to email (email configurable via admin panel)
Admin area features
- manage sidebar ad codes (insert adsense, buysellads or pure html codes)
- CMS for FAQ/Advertise pages with WYSIWYG editor
- setup the number of seconds before redirecting to final URL
- view / remove generated URL's and their expiry date
- setup maxmium number of days a user can shorten a link for
- manage html ad codes for the "landing page" (the page showing advertising before redirecting)
- update contact form destination email
Current Version : V1.5
Requirements : Regular LAMP (linux, apache, mysql, php) server with :
-mod_rewrite apache module enabled
-php version 5.X or higher
Ask a Question about 'Temporary Url Shortener'
Let your friend know about the 'Temporary Url Shortener'
Report a bug on 'Temporary Url Shortener'
Feature Request 'Temporary Url Shortener'